Total Operation Team-.:.~Icon-Tales~/JP:Lost Eon.:.
Welcome to Total Operation Team Forum! This is the forums upporting all United Production's projects
Welcome to Total Operation Team Forum! This is the forums upporting all United Production's projects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are many worlds, but only one sky. The chain of destiny has chained us together. The world begins with you.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello from Ruuna
IM NOT A RIPPER HE LIED Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:05 am by ~Ruuna Yasukawa~

» Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP
IM NOT A RIPPER HE LIED Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:06 pm by Chaz Dunn

» IT host files
IM NOT A RIPPER HE LIED Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:44 pm by CJDinoBoy94

» Trying To Host
IM NOT A RIPPER HE LIED Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:32 pm by Gr1m d4 r34p3r

» The Admin Re-Design/Rule Book Change
IM NOT A RIPPER HE LIED Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:56 pm by Romy117

» Delete bug
IM NOT A RIPPER HE LIED Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:20 am by Gr1m d4 r34p3r

» THE SAINTS WON!!!!!!!!!
IM NOT A RIPPER HE LIED Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:36 pm by Gr1m d4 r34p3r

» Do you like censors?
IM NOT A RIPPER HE LIED Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:27 pm by Gr1m d4 r34p3r

» Ruuna Yasukawa <3
IM NOT A RIPPER HE LIED Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:11 pm by ×Kyo×

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

IM NOT A RIPPER HE LIED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NeonAqua

NeonAqua

IM NOT A RIPPER HE LIED Empty
PostSubject: IM NOT A RIPPER HE LIED   IM NOT A RIPPER HE LIED Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:04 pm

I FAILD GRADE 4 MY SPELLING IS WAY OFF AND CJ LIES I CANT RIPP MY GRADES ARE TO LOW TO EVIN KNOW HOW I HATE RIPPERS MORE THEN ANY TING THAT RIPP ALMOST ALL MY ICONS I LOVED THIS GAMES AND NOW I GET FIRED FOR GOING ON VAYCAY FOR A BIT THEN GOING TO MY GRANS STOP DOING THIS TO ME MY LIFE ALLREDY SUCKS ('No') its not right to do this to players who like this game
Back to top Go down
NeonAqua

NeonAqua

PostSubject: Re: IM NOT A RIPPER HE LIED   IM NOT A RIPPER HE LIED Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:35 pm

NeonAqua wrote:
I FAILD GRADE 4 MY SPELLING IS WAY OFF AND CJ LIES I CANT RIPP MY GRADES ARE TO LOW TO EVIN KNOW HOW I HATE RIPPERS MORE THEN ANY TING THAT RIPP ALMOST ALL MY ICONS I LOVED THIS GAMES AND NOW I GET FIRED FOR GOING ON VAYCAY FOR A BIT THEN GOING TO MY GRANS STOP DOING THIS TO ME MY LIFE ALLREDY SUCKS ('No') its not right to do this to players who like this game
WOW YOU LEIE maby i was talking to cj HE EVER SED I WAS A RIPPER
Back to top Go down
~Shawn Yasukawa~
Admin
~Shawn Yasukawa~

PostSubject: Re: IM NOT A RIPPER HE LIED   IM NOT A RIPPER HE LIED Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:44 pm

oh are you sorry or are you mad? Beucz you shoudln't be mad.
Back to top Go down
http://united-production-icon-tales.forumotion.net
NeonAqua

NeonAqua

PostSubject: ?   IM NOT A RIPPER HE LIED Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:04 pm

what do you mean sorry im noy mad eather m sad
Back to top Go down
~Shawn Yasukawa~
Admin
~Shawn Yasukawa~

PostSubject: Re: IM NOT A RIPPER HE LIED   IM NOT A RIPPER HE LIED Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:00 pm

I am not sure but its possible that you might eb a ripper. Secondly, you went on a vacation right after you appleid for enforcer? I f I were you, I would go on vacation first then apply for enforcers. Do the math.
Back to top Go down
NeonAqua

NeonAqua

PostSubject: :O   IM NOT A RIPPER HE LIED Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:06 pm

i dident chews to go on vacay i was dragd along by my dad and i cant rip iv hade my icons ripd so im never guna lern i know how bad it feels to get ripd from

and i sed a faild grad 4 thats cus an evil teacher im not that stupid i just spell bad
Back to top Go down
~Shawn Yasukawa~
Admin
~Shawn Yasukawa~

PostSubject: Re: IM NOT A RIPPER HE LIED   IM NOT A RIPPER HE LIED Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:06 pm

I am gonan lock topic. we are gonna let you back when we figured out a way to anti-rips. Just for your info, you were already a normal player before you advertised. What ameskes you think I kwno you are advertising? Even a idiot can tell when you shout the link on "sout" channel. So yeah, beat it. You could have whispered to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM NOT A RIPPER HE LIED   IM NOT A RIPPER HE LIED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IM NOT A RIPPER HE LIED
Page 1 of 1