Total Operation Team-.:.~Icon-Tales~/JP:Lost Eon.:.
Welcome to Total Operation Team Forum! This is the forums upporting all United Production's projects
Welcome to Total Operation Team Forum! This is the forums upporting all United Production's projects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are many worlds, but only one sky. The chain of destiny has chained us together. The world begins with you.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello from Ruuna
Moderator Status Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:05 am by ~Ruuna Yasukawa~

» Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP
Moderator Status Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:06 pm by Chaz Dunn

» IT host files
Moderator Status Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:44 pm by CJDinoBoy94

» Trying To Host
Moderator Status Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:32 pm by Gr1m d4 r34p3r

» The Admin Re-Design/Rule Book Change
Moderator Status Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:56 pm by Romy117

» Delete bug
Moderator Status Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:20 am by Gr1m d4 r34p3r

» THE SAINTS WON!!!!!!!!!
Moderator Status Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:36 pm by Gr1m d4 r34p3r

» Do you like censors?
Moderator Status Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:27 pm by Gr1m d4 r34p3r

» Ruuna Yasukawa <3
Moderator Status Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:11 pm by ×Kyo×

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Moderator Status

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyx

Moderator Status Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Status   Moderator Status Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:07 pm

Key:Luminosity

GM: Experiences:Well, I've been Gm on numerous amounts of games for awhile. Ive been Admin on Charmed New Destiny Awakens. I've been GM and rpm 3 times on Charmed Rebirth of Magic. I am currently GM on Builders Fantasy. I've been Host, Icon, Mapper, Admin on Charmed New Generation. I've been Admin, Iconner, and Host on Icon Fantasy. I've been GM on numerous Pokemon Games hosted by Monti, my partner.

Talents:I have a talent for Iconning, Hosting, and slightly Mapping.

Reasons to Apply for this position: I have reasons to apply for the position because i know i can do it, i've done it before and i want this game to go far. I particularly hope for the game to put Icon Ultima out of business. :3

Email: You can contact me at Nyxite@live.com, im on messenger everyday. You can also contact me on Byond Messenger i always reply.
Back to top Go down
~Shawn Yasukawa~
Admin
~Shawn Yasukawa~

Moderator Status Empty
PostSubject: Uhm okay this is the decision   Moderator Status Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:24 pm

Uhm I am sorry you are not considered. here is the reason why: left your position, and power hungered.

Reasons to Apply for this position: I have reasons to apply for the position because i know i can do it, i've done it before and i want this game to go far. I particularly hope for the game to put Icon Ultima out of business. :3

well the reason is pretty good. You sound like you want to help but you are nto really helping. I already said that I am gonan give you enforcer and see how you do later on. But, from what I can see, you kept on demanding verbs. We already told you that enforcer gets mute and boot and we will see if you qualify to be a nodos or not for like 10 times. Its not our job to repeatly to remind you your job. It is your job to "help" the players. It sounds as if you can only perform your job with special verbs. This game is not all about powers. Its abotu whether you help another player or not. Lastly, you left the game. If you awnt the position, you ahev to stay on as long as you are online. If you want to play a differnt game while on our game thats fine. But your action shows that as if you do not care about the game.

Gm experiences, I am noto qutie sure if your gm experiences are solid or not. But its not that hard to be amod. All you have to do it help player, not abuse, and have fun.

L1st3n! Final message. You will not be a mod at all. When you were on Builder Fantasy, i was tryign to tell you to read this message so you can chaneg yoru attitude. But you ignored my warning and kept it as if you were rejected. Now you are for leaving post opened.

You might have a chance if you can 'really impress us" or you are out of your factors.Btw, gm spots are kidna fulled now.
Back to top Go down
http://united-production-icon-tales.forumotion.net
~Shawn Yasukawa~
Admin
~Shawn Yasukawa~

Moderator Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Status   Moderator Status Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:44 am

[quote="Lulu996"]Uhm I am sorry you are not considered. here is the....

I am gonan rephrase that. The problem I find in you is that you have mental problem. You demand gm spot as if you owned it. We thought you were a nice person so we asked if you can assist us. So, if you didnt want the spot, fine, you wont have it. But, its moe than that now. You have offended thegame, the players, the gms an yourself;thus, you will be considered ban on sight from now on. good day-btw its pernament cant be removed
Back to top Go down
http://united-production-icon-tales.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Moderator Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Status   Moderator Status Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator Status
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Operation Team-.:.~Icon-Tales~/JP:Lost Eon.:. :: .:. General=> Icon-Tales .:. :: Staff Applications/ Members Donations-
Jump to: