Total Operation Team-.:.~Icon-Tales~/JP:Lost Eon.:.
Welcome to Total Operation Team Forum! This is the forums upporting all United Production's projects
Welcome to Total Operation Team Forum! This is the forums upporting all United Production's projects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are many worlds, but only one sky. The chain of destiny has chained us together. The world begins with you.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello from Ruuna
Host abuse. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:05 am by ~Ruuna Yasukawa~

» Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP
Host abuse. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:06 pm by Chaz Dunn

» IT host files
Host abuse. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:44 pm by CJDinoBoy94

» Trying To Host
Host abuse. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:32 pm by Gr1m d4 r34p3r

» The Admin Re-Design/Rule Book Change
Host abuse. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:56 pm by Romy117

» Delete bug
Host abuse. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:20 am by Gr1m d4 r34p3r

» THE SAINTS WON!!!!!!!!!
Host abuse. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:36 pm by Gr1m d4 r34p3r

» Do you like censors?
Host abuse. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:27 pm by Gr1m d4 r34p3r

» Ruuna Yasukawa <3
Host abuse. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:11 pm by ×Kyo×

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Host abuse.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gurken gegessen

Host abuse. Empty
PostSubject: Host abuse.   Host abuse. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:57 pm

Quote :
1) No ripping
2) No impostering
3) No framing
4) No flamming
5) No spamming
6) Don't disrespect owner/Admins/ or GMs- if you sight a gm abuse, there will be a trial for both the abuser and you.
7) Respect Thanatos
--- If you break any of the rules, you will receive punishment so be prepared if you break any of these rules. Furthermore, it is not impossible to have players to prove their innocence, so basically everyone has a chance.

These are the rules right? Explain to me when I try to log in I'm banned from the host? More over, why am I forbidden to ask a person why their IP is associated with the infamous RSC Ripper IOwned?
Back to top Go down
Gr1m d4 r34p3r
Admin
Gr1m d4 r34p3r

Host abuse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host abuse.   Host abuse. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:22 am

Maybe you're banned either because you're actually a ripper,or you did something unbelievably stupid and landed yourself into the Ban List.If you're asking why they IP associated with the "Infamous RSC ripper IOwned" it's very obvious,they live in the same region of internet.
Back to top Go down
Gurken gegessen

Host abuse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host abuse.   Host abuse. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:26 am

I have no proof of innocence but there is no proof of fault. Nor are there any charges placed against me.

As for the IP buisness, just because they live in the same region doesn't mean their IPs are the same. Of course, This is only speculation, but even if they lived in the same region their IP would be slightly different, even though IPs change anytime you make more than one connection to a server. (multikeying or having multiple Byond connections open)
Back to top Go down
Gr1m d4 r34p3r
Admin
Gr1m d4 r34p3r

Host abuse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host abuse.   Host abuse. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:45 pm

How else would you have gotten ban then?What is your key on the game?

How are you finding people's IP?Unless your a BYOND moderator or have an outside source, I don't see how you're getting people's IP.Why are you QUESTIONING people for no amount of reason?
Back to top Go down
Gurken gegessen

Host abuse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host abuse.   Host abuse. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:26 pm

Well, if they are Iowned then wouldn't they be breaking one of your rules?
Back to top Go down
Lastwarrior

Lastwarrior

Host abuse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host abuse.   Host abuse. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:37 pm

Hi zro
Back to top Go down
Gurken gegessen

Host abuse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host abuse.   Host abuse. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:09 pm

Lastwarrior is the only one who checked my email lulz.
Back to top Go down
Lastwarrior

Lastwarrior

Host abuse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host abuse.   Host abuse. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:29 pm

no i didnt check ur email grim told me and death told us
Back to top Go down
Gurken gegessen

Host abuse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host abuse.   Host abuse. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:41 pm

So since thats out of the way, care to elaborate? Share what you view as Justice with your fellow peers?
Back to top Go down
Gr1m d4 r34p3r
Admin
Gr1m d4 r34p3r

Host abuse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host abuse.   Host abuse. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:33 am

Justice is being considering to others.Yeah....Justice is also when one who deserves the punishment,gets the punishment.
Back to top Go down
Gurken gegessen

Host abuse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host abuse.   Host abuse. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:50 pm

So what has warranted my ban from your server?

Last edited by Gurken gegessen on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Shawn Yasukawa~
Admin
~Shawn Yasukawa~

Host abuse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host abuse.   Host abuse. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:14 am

Gurken gegessen wrote:
So what has warranted my ban from your server?

Answer to your ip question, go look for darkshot7 and dragonfirex, our answer is as simple as their connection. The reason you are banend fom our server is becuz you were supposed to be banned on dream daemon. I have no intention of unbanning becuz oyu have clearly classfied yourself as hostile. You broke the rule"offensive to gms", thus we have right to ban you, just like what you did to Iowned when Icon Ultiam was only on version96. Go ahead and bullshit w/e want on your own game. You will realize your own failure soon enough..wait a sec you already admitted that.
Back to top Go down
http://united-production-icon-tales.forumotion.net
Gr1m d4 r34p3r
Admin
Gr1m d4 r34p3r

Host abuse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host abuse.   Host abuse. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:58 am

Why the hell would make you want to get on?So you can crash my server?Spam it?In case you didn't know my game also have a Spam Sentinel.
Back to top Go down
Gurken gegessen

Host abuse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host abuse.   Host abuse. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:51 pm

Then you have nothing to fear for me logging in. You claim to have a game thats fair and just, but you won't allow me onto it. Its Hypocritical. I'd also enjoy my posts not being tampered with.
Back to top Go down
Gr1m d4 r34p3r
Admin
Gr1m d4 r34p3r

Host abuse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host abuse.   Host abuse. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:33 pm

Our justice say,you're too evil.
Back to top Go down
Gurken gegessen

Host abuse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host abuse.   Host abuse. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:00 pm

To prove a statement wrong you prove that it is impossible. Do share what your justice is. And i am fucking gay remember it. I am gay. SO hateful comments wont work
Back to top Go down
~Shawn Yasukawa~
Admin
~Shawn Yasukawa~

Host abuse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host abuse.   Host abuse. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:44 pm

Uhm I do not want to argue with you becuz you failed. Well, so far, we are trying to find a way to repvetn rips, so all rippers will be banned until we figured out a code to lock up rsc cache or transfer rsc cache to another server, or we wont allow any rippers on. Last time i checkde, most of the IU staffs have ripping programs, so i am not gonan risk my player's icons.
Back to top Go down
http://united-production-icon-tales.forumotion.net
Gr1m d4 r34p3r
Admin
Gr1m d4 r34p3r

Host abuse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host abuse.   Host abuse. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:59 pm

Yeah I can't believe the amount of IU STAFF that have ripping program have.Man oh man.
Back to top Go down
×Kyo×

×Kyo×

Host abuse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host abuse.   Host abuse. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:39 pm

Zro. you're fucking straight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bing.com/
Sponsored content

Host abuse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Host abuse.   Host abuse. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Host abuse.
Page 1 of 1