Total Operation Team-.:.~Icon-Tales~/JP:Lost Eon.:.
Welcome to Total Operation Team Forum! This is the forums upporting all United Production's projects
Welcome to Total Operation Team Forum! This is the forums upporting all United Production's projects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are many worlds, but only one sky. The chain of destiny has chained us together. The world begins with you.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello from Ruuna
survival rpg on thread narrate however you feel like after jsut do nto ruin the rpg Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:05 am by ~Ruuna Yasukawa~

» Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP
survival rpg on thread narrate however you feel like after jsut do nto ruin the rpg Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:06 pm by Chaz Dunn

» IT host files
survival rpg on thread narrate however you feel like after jsut do nto ruin the rpg Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:44 pm by CJDinoBoy94

» Trying To Host
survival rpg on thread narrate however you feel like after jsut do nto ruin the rpg Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:32 pm by Gr1m d4 r34p3r

» The Admin Re-Design/Rule Book Change
survival rpg on thread narrate however you feel like after jsut do nto ruin the rpg Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:56 pm by Romy117

» Delete bug
survival rpg on thread narrate however you feel like after jsut do nto ruin the rpg Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:20 am by Gr1m d4 r34p3r

» THE SAINTS WON!!!!!!!!!
survival rpg on thread narrate however you feel like after jsut do nto ruin the rpg Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:36 pm by Gr1m d4 r34p3r

» Do you like censors?
survival rpg on thread narrate however you feel like after jsut do nto ruin the rpg Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:27 pm by Gr1m d4 r34p3r

» Ruuna Yasukawa <3
survival rpg on thread narrate however you feel like after jsut do nto ruin the rpg Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:11 pm by ×Kyo×

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

survival rpg on thread narrate however you feel like after jsut do nto ruin the rpg

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Shawn Yasukawa~
Admin
~Shawn Yasukawa~

survival rpg on thread narrate however you feel like after jsut do nto ruin the rpg Empty
PostSubject: survival rpg on thread narrate however you feel like after jsut do nto ruin the rpg   survival rpg on thread narrate however you feel like after jsut do nto ruin the rpg Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:31 am

Annomynous:"Uhg....w-where am I? I feel so alone. So....lost.....why do I get this feeling?"
"?!...is what is that thing?"
I have felt a brilliance of light shimmering on the left corner of my eye. I reached forward and felt a hard surfce. I pushed forward and press my force on teh surfaced matter. No longer its there but a surge of light rushed towards my eyes as soon as teh matter flees ebfore me.
Annomynous:"UGH!"
After a while, my eyes have adjusted to the surge fo light.For the first time, I see something more than jsut darkness. I turned my head looking around and realized I am no longer sinide the darkness I knew.In stead, I was in a cold gray box. I panicked and got out of the box as soon as I see it.I bumped my head
Annomynous:"UGH!!"
I was infurated by the grayish lid above the box that was conjoined with it limiting its opening, so I punched it. A sudden sourge of pain rushed to my knucles. My knuckles were as red as hot melted steel. I rolled on floor crying in pain quitely in a corner.
After a few more while, I have decided to look around. IThats when i realized ther are more color than black. there are more space than where I was befor"e. Where am I?" Thsoe are the words i thought to myself. I lookde around trying each thigns out. I see some round things and some weird boxes. For soem reason, I can recognize seom of the itemsthat I have never seen before. I question myself sometimes as i come across more and more of these bizzare gadgets.I kept on walking and searching for new objects. Thats when I met Erwin.
Back to top Go down
http://united-production-icon-tales.forumotion.net
~Shawn Yasukawa~
Admin
~Shawn Yasukawa~

survival rpg on thread narrate however you feel like after jsut do nto ruin the rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: survival rpg on thread narrate however you feel like after jsut do nto ruin the rpg   survival rpg on thread narrate however you feel like after jsut do nto ruin the rpg Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:58 am

I heard a voice. It was calling my name. It was calling for me to go toward it.
Annomynous:"Whos there?!"
I panicked as I ran across the room looking for palce to hide behind. I see no one but there was a voice. I calmed down and looked one mroe time. I've realized the voice came from the obelisk infront of me.I wasn't sure what to do. All I know was
it was not human. I walked toward it slowly.
Erwin: "Project Noah's ark confirmed"
I jumped back as soon as it says that. Project Noah's ark? Thousands of thought were going through my mind. I wasn't sure what to expect.
Annomynous:What is that?! I said in a furious voice.
Erwin: "access denied"
Annomynous:"What?" Access Denied? What dose that mean? and how was I able to communicate with it even though it wasn't human? Even though I don't remember much about my past?
Annomynous:"What are you? and whats this palce?!"
Erwin: "I am Erwin, master program to ensure your survival within this room, also as the messenger for your ancestors. I have no other functions other than these.It is up to you to survive on your own according to yoru preceding kind."
Annomynous:"whats?! there were other kinds before me?"
Erwin"correct"
Annomynous:"So where are they?"
Erwin:"perished"
Annomynous:"wha--t?
Erwin:"perished by war. Here is a message they left for you"
I have no word to express it as I hear a notehr voice talking to me. Telling me their stories about war. Erwin generated pictures infront of me installing streams of knowledge into my memeories.
Annomynous:"Ugh"
Erwin:"do you remember your name now?"
Annomynous:"....am i really?"
That was the moment I know what really happened to me,to the place I was in, and to everyone else.
Back to top Go down
http://united-production-icon-tales.forumotion.net

survival rpg on thread narrate however you feel like after jsut do nto ruin the rpg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Operation Team-.:.~Icon-Tales~/JP:Lost Eon.:. :: Chill Sanctuary :: Games-
Jump to: