Total Operation Team-.:.~Icon-Tales~/JP:Lost Eon.:.
Welcome to Total Operation Team Forum! This is the forums upporting all United Production's projects
Welcome to Total Operation Team Forum! This is the forums upporting all United Production's projects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are many worlds, but only one sky. The chain of destiny has chained us together. The world begins with you.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello from Ruuna
Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:05 am by ~Ruuna Yasukawa~

» Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP
Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:06 pm by Chaz Dunn

» IT host files
Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:44 pm by CJDinoBoy94

» Trying To Host
Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:32 pm by Gr1m d4 r34p3r

» The Admin Re-Design/Rule Book Change
Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:56 pm by Romy117

» Delete bug
Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:20 am by Gr1m d4 r34p3r

» THE SAINTS WON!!!!!!!!!
Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:36 pm by Gr1m d4 r34p3r

» Do you like censors?
Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:27 pm by Gr1m d4 r34p3r

» Ruuna Yasukawa <3
Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:11 pm by ×Kyo×

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
×Kyo×

×Kyo×

Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP   Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:17 pm

Wow. Are you guys really leaving? If you are, don't worry. I'll take care of the game. But i need to ask you something gr1m. I would like you to give me Create and Make Nodos verbs. That would help me a lot. So that way I could give start passes and I could make Nodos.

Good luck.

*Edit*
Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP Watinglist

Dude, Gr1m. you MUST do something. That's all I ask. I will take care of the game. But we need you to fix the host bug!

Last edited by ×Kyo× on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bing.com/
Romy117

Romy117

PostSubject: Yeah   Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:20 pm

Same Thing what Kyo said, But i deserve to be a lvl 4 or 5 admin atleast, because sho clearly said it's my server i have the rights to pick who i want as an admin unless they applied and are trustworthy enough to be coded in so yeah we need a create verb, Me and Kyo are taking on the Roles of Sho and Gr1m so we gota get atleast lvl 5 if you want us to take care of the server
*edit*
And you guys forgot to add me as a forum Moderator cuz i want a blue name Very Happy
*edit2*
I'm not coded in as a subscriber anymore whats up with that?
Back to top Go down
×Kyo×

×Kyo×

PostSubject: Re: Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP   Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:22 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
~Shawn Yasukawa~
Admin
~Shawn Yasukawa~

PostSubject: Re: Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP   Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:39 am

Yeah like Kyo said. I am preparing to move to Washington. I will be on during weekeneds. Grim quitting wasn't a complete fact i guess. He is just taking long break. He claims he was overwelmed with constant coding and he needs to catch up with some thigns he missed when he was coding. Well, Kyo and Romy thanks for the efforts. So now, while I am abesnt, Kyo will have head admin so he can call the shots around.

Romy will get automatic nodos. In addition to Romy's commetns earlier, he was still in the subscriber list as I checked the hub. Grim said he has no problem coding in the verbs during teh weekeneds. In addition, Kyo is in charge of recruiting new gms,hosts, and enforcers. Just to clear seom confusions Romy is listed as a staff. We might add toggle gm build for hosts so they can decorate the start.

Well, someoen mentioned a host bug. Can soemone describe that with more nuances?
In addition, the next tiem grim comes back there will eb huge updates.

ps. Grim posted version 3.7 hostfiles out so yeah its a more updated version jsut so you guys know *cough* download*cough*.
Back to top Go down
http://united-production-icon-tales.forumotion.net
Romy117

Romy117

PostSubject: No Saves   Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:24 pm

yeah people reporting they don't get saved, others say they do, what do i do? theres a save folder theres just no people being saved i'm not even being saved

*EDIT* I don't get host verbs anymore, and there was something else but i forgot

*EDIT*Customizable Objects disapear for some reason, come to the server and see for yourself
Back to top Go down
×Kyo×

×Kyo×

PostSubject: Re: Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP   Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:42 pm

OMG. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. I was losing my hopes....Thank you shawn! I will take care of the game untill I die! Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
×Kyo×

×Kyo×

PostSubject: IT dead?   Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:13 pm

So, um. Months have passed and Gr1m hasn't come back from his 'long break'. I'd like you Sho to tell us if Gr1m has officially quit BYOND. I would like to tell you guys that It was fun and I will never forget you. You were my first BYOND friends. And Sho, Good luck.
Back to top Go down
×Kyo×

×Kyo×

PostSubject: Re: Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP   Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:30 pm

×Kyo× wrote:
So, um. Months have passed and Gr1m hasn't come back from his 'long break'. I'd like you Sho to tell us if Gr1m has officially quit BYOND. I would like to tell you guys that It was fun and I will never forget you. You were my first BYOND friends. And Sho, Good luck.
IT Is being hosted by Chazdunn. Also, are you guys coming ? Also we need to code in some staffs, i also need give start pass verb and give gm thank you.
Back to top Go down
Chaz Dunn

PostSubject: Sorry I've been away so long   Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:06 pm

Hey, really sorry I haven't been able to host for a LONG time. I got a router and I couldn't figure out how to host. Just today I port forwarded my router so I could but for some reason people still can't join.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP   Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP
Page 1 of 1