Total Operation Team-.:.~Icon-Tales~/JP:Lost Eon.:.
Welcome to Total Operation Team Forum! This is the forums upporting all United Production's projects
Welcome to Total Operation Team Forum! This is the forums upporting all United Production's projects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are many worlds, but only one sky. The chain of destiny has chained us together. The world begins with you.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello from Ruuna
Reporting Turo for Sexual Harassment, And Harassment Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:05 am by ~Ruuna Yasukawa~

» Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP
Reporting Turo for Sexual Harassment, And Harassment Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:06 pm by Chaz Dunn

» IT host files
Reporting Turo for Sexual Harassment, And Harassment Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:44 pm by CJDinoBoy94

» Trying To Host
Reporting Turo for Sexual Harassment, And Harassment Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:32 pm by Gr1m d4 r34p3r

» The Admin Re-Design/Rule Book Change
Reporting Turo for Sexual Harassment, And Harassment Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:56 pm by Romy117

» Delete bug
Reporting Turo for Sexual Harassment, And Harassment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:20 am by Gr1m d4 r34p3r

» THE SAINTS WON!!!!!!!!!
Reporting Turo for Sexual Harassment, And Harassment Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:36 pm by Gr1m d4 r34p3r

» Do you like censors?
Reporting Turo for Sexual Harassment, And Harassment Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:27 pm by Gr1m d4 r34p3r

» Ruuna Yasukawa <3
Reporting Turo for Sexual Harassment, And Harassment Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:11 pm by ×Kyo×

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Reporting Turo for Sexual Harassment, And Harassment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonia

Reporting Turo for Sexual Harassment, And Harassment Empty
PostSubject: Reporting Turo for Sexual Harassment, And Harassment   Reporting Turo for Sexual Harassment, And Harassment Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:50 pm

Turo says: Be nice and you can have sex with Assasin.

Turo says: Assasin, you have to have sex with Model T.

Turo says: Assasin is a selfish bish :O

Turo says: You bish too much Dx

Turo says: SHOWERZ
Turo is is taking a Showerz.
Turo is And no, Assasin, you can't watch..

As you can see he has been harassing me.. I can handle it but this is not how a GM should act and i believe there should be concequences
Back to top Go down
~Shawn Yasukawa~
Admin
~Shawn Yasukawa~

PostSubject: okay this is what my decision has come to..   Reporting Turo for Sexual Harassment, And Harassment Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:28 am

Since you are Turo's co-worker and he doesnt know you that well, he does not have the right to make these comments. This is what I hate about some people, they come to you and say "hey **** you" and then say "jk =)". And they do not even know you that well, its kinda random and make them look like retards. So, my decision is the following:

1) make him apologize and beg for your forgiveness.
2) in his enforcer record, his action was counted as 3 mistakes, aka 1 big mistake. if he were to commit another 4 mistakes, hes is 000.

in addition to make these judgements, I have recieved approval from Kyo and Kirum that Turo's action is a little too much.
Back to top Go down
http://united-production-icon-tales.forumotion.net
Cpt.Awsomeo(Zorn)

Cpt.Awsomeo(Zorn)

PostSubject: Well thats funny   Reporting Turo for Sexual Harassment, And Harassment Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:58 pm

NICE BUT IS WEIRD flower AND THE FLOWER STAYS
Back to top Go down
×Kyo×

×Kyo×

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Turo for Sexual Harassment, And Harassment   Reporting Turo for Sexual Harassment, And Harassment Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:08 pm

Hey zorn, You should be Cpt.Randomeo Instead of Awsomeo. lul D:<
Back to top Go down
http://www.bing.com/
Cpt.Awsomeo(Zorn)

Cpt.Awsomeo(Zorn)

PostSubject: Axel   Reporting Turo for Sexual Harassment, And Harassment Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:10 pm

Dont Basternize me oh yea

The
Pools
Closed
afro
Back to top Go down
×Kyo×

×Kyo×

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Turo for Sexual Harassment, And Harassment   Reporting Turo for Sexual Harassment, And Harassment Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:53 pm

nigga stole my phrase! I mean zorn >3>
Back to top Go down
http://www.bing.com/
Cpt.Awsomeo(Zorn)

Cpt.Awsomeo(Zorn)

PostSubject: :P lol   Reporting Turo for Sexual Harassment, And Harassment Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:55 pm

Ok Flower Man flower

now i sue axel for being weird
Back to top Go down
Cpt.Awsomeo(Zorn)

Cpt.Awsomeo(Zorn)

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Turo for Sexual Harassment, And Harassment   Reporting Turo for Sexual Harassment, And Harassment Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:22 pm

Razz thats funny
Back to top Go down
Cpt.Awsomeo(Zorn)

Cpt.Awsomeo(Zorn)

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Turo for Sexual Harassment, And Harassment   Reporting Turo for Sexual Harassment, And Harassment Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:23 pm

Sonia wrote:
Turo says: Be nice and you can have sex with Assasin.

Turo says: Assasin, you have to have sex with Model T.

Turo says: Assasin is a selfish bish :O

Turo says: You bish too much Dx

Turo says: SHOWERZ
Turo is is taking a Showerz.
Turo is And no, Assasin, you can't watch..

As you can see he has been harassing me.. I can handle it but this is not how a GM should act and i believe there should be concequences
Lol he doesnt know your name is sonia
Back to top Go down
Gr1m d4 r34p3r
Admin
Gr1m d4 r34p3r

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Turo for Sexual Harassment, And Harassment   Reporting Turo for Sexual Harassment, And Harassment Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:59 pm

I'm going to lock this topic.
Back to top Go down

Reporting Turo for Sexual Harassment, And Harassment
Page 1 of 1