Total Operation Team-.:.~Icon-Tales~/JP:Lost Eon.:.
Welcome to Total Operation Team Forum! This is the forums upporting all United Production's projects
Welcome to Total Operation Team Forum! This is the forums upporting all United Production's projects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are many worlds, but only one sky. The chain of destiny has chained us together. The world begins with you.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello from Ruuna
Shuyin's(Axl 1) Gm application :P Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:05 am by ~Ruuna Yasukawa~

» Gr1m quit. Sho moving to washington? *IMPORTANT* GRIM READ ASAP
Shuyin's(Axl 1) Gm application :P Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:06 pm by Chaz Dunn

» IT host files
Shuyin's(Axl 1) Gm application :P Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:44 pm by CJDinoBoy94

» Trying To Host
Shuyin's(Axl 1) Gm application :P Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:32 pm by Gr1m d4 r34p3r

» The Admin Re-Design/Rule Book Change
Shuyin's(Axl 1) Gm application :P Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:56 pm by Romy117

» Delete bug
Shuyin's(Axl 1) Gm application :P Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:20 am by Gr1m d4 r34p3r

» THE SAINTS WON!!!!!!!!!
Shuyin's(Axl 1) Gm application :P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:36 pm by Gr1m d4 r34p3r

» Do you like censors?
Shuyin's(Axl 1) Gm application :P Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:27 pm by Gr1m d4 r34p3r

» Ruuna Yasukawa <3
Shuyin's(Axl 1) Gm application :P Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:11 pm by ×Kyo×

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Shuyin's(Axl 1) Gm application :P

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shuyin

Shuyin's(Axl 1) Gm application :P Empty
PostSubject: Shuyin's(Axl 1) Gm application :P   Shuyin's(Axl 1) Gm application :P Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:05 pm

As the title Says My key is Axl 1
And the Positon im applying for is Enforcer,

The Gm experiences i had were some bleach games like bleach twilight aliiance, some Naruto games which sadly are no longer up,also i have been enforcer in reo2 servers.

The reason i want to apply for this game is i like the game,also i want to see the game get to a point when it will totally SHATTER I.U.,other reasons i want to apply for this game is i want to be of help to all the people on icon tales(and crush icon Ultima noobs)

MY email is is hectormarionj@hotmail.com and my other email is hectormarionj@yahoo.com
I hope you take my application into consideration Smile
Back to top Go down
Lastwarrior

Lastwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Shuyin's(Axl 1) Gm application :P   Shuyin's(Axl 1) Gm application :P Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:32 pm

Hi
Back to top Go down
Gr1m d4 r34p3r
Admin
Gr1m d4 r34p3r

PostSubject: Re: Shuyin's(Axl 1) Gm application :P   Shuyin's(Axl 1) Gm application :P Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:44 pm

Last,don't one word spam.
Back to top Go down
Lastwarrior

Lastwarrior

PostSubject: Re: Shuyin's(Axl 1) Gm application :P   Shuyin's(Axl 1) Gm application :P Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:05 pm

fine bish
Back to top Go down
~Shawn Yasukawa~
Admin
~Shawn Yasukawa~

PostSubject: final words from shuyin   Shuyin's(Axl 1) Gm application :P Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:57 pm

SHuyin decided to cancel his applications. He said he can drop by and help. but that means he will help without powers becuz its either you are full tiem or you arent.
Back to top Go down
http://united-production-icon-tales.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shuyin's(Axl 1) Gm application :P   Shuyin's(Axl 1) Gm application :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shuyin's(Axl 1) Gm application :P
Page 1 of 1